Sunday, January 17, 2010

Things I don't want to see...

I saw a picture of him and his new ... item, and i just wanted to scream.
Seriously.
I hate liars. I wish people couldn't lie sometimes. I also wish I could warn this girl and tell her to quit while she still has the chance. I don't want what happened to me to happen to anyone else!!! It wasn't fair, and it was heart breaking. No one deserves that.
I had a dream last night that I was pregnant and I was walking around, and he was there. Sitting on a big ball. And he was just rolling there, very casual. And then I said hello, how are you, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then he starting really kissing me. Thats when I woke up and I was thoroughly upset. I was rather disgusted that he had the nerve to kiss me. Especially in my dreams. I don't know what the dream meant, but judging by my reaction, I can gather that I'm still pretty irritated with him. I know I am. And I really hate that.
He often comes up in conversation, which is really very uncomfortable for me, but I can't help it. Someone always says something that has to do with him. You how you connect memories with certain people? Well thats just how it is. I can't help that.
The past is the past though. And he is certainly one thing I wish to always keep in the past.
It is now the time to make new memories with new people and new friends. So that's what I've been doing, and it's going on rather swimmingly I think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment